Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Let the Ass-Chewing Commence

I turned all the tables in my classroom on their sides and pushed their tops against the wall. I stacked all the student chairs and placed them against the wall with their seats toward the wall and backs to the room. My classroom floor, like the deck of sailing man o' war, is now cleared and ready for tomorrow's battle. There is a sign posted on the window of my classroom door that reads:

3rd & 7th PERIOD CHILDREN. STAND QUIETLY ON EITHER SIDE OF THE HALLWAY AND WAIT FOR ME TO CALL YOU IN.

I practiced lining up my eighth period class to see how many columns there will be tomorrow when I put third and seventh in formation for the most phenomenal ass-chewing many of the ungrateful, self-absorbed, narcissistic, blame-shifting, sickly suburban spawn have ever encountered.

Oh, and there's a PowerPoint slide to go along with that ass-chewing. You know, technology makes education F-U-N!!!!!

I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Lionel Renolds said...

Hey Kurt!
It's Loren.
I can't wait to hear more about this; sound's interesting!!!
Definitely interested about what they did. They must have really upset you! I've never had a teacher that angry at my class!
I'm guessing they're normal english.
Post soon!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm curious what the infraction was. Did all the parents complain about the Homework policy? Seems to me they are behaving like 2 yr olds and therefore need "Time Outs". I'm reading Kurt...Update soon.
Love
Dwinn