Sunday, October 6, 2013

Apocalypse Food

HP sauce goes great with meat, especially fatty ground up meat in casings. We love HP sauce so much and in 2003 it was so difficult to come by in Italy that when I was sent on a short-notice TDY to the UK, I jumped at the opportunity to grab a few bottles, wrap them in my underwear, and carry them home to my wife like battlefield trophies.

You may notice the expiration date in this picture, but please also understand that in our house these dates are only suggestions. Government meddlers aren't going to keep us from potentially poisoning ourselves.

I snapped the shot, opened the bottle, and poured a little of the brown and spicy and tart stuff all over my cheap hot dogs. It was quite a bit thinner than it should have been even after a vigorous shaking. But hey, it can't be that bad. I lived  to write this blog post.

No comments: